Here it is! Every book I have read this year: 1.-7. Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling 8. Serena by John Rash 9. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 10. The Constant Princess by Phillippa Gregory 11. A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’Engle 12. The White Princess by Phillippa Gregory 13. The […]
I meant to post this yesterday, but discovered that I can no longer stay up until 4am and still be a functioning person!
Here are the best books I read in 2014! In no particular order
1. The Harry Potter Series- So glad I finally stood up to my mother and read these books. Rereading them with my 8 year old now, and the magic just doesn’t fade.
2. The Fault in Our Stars- ” Okay. Okay.” WAAAAAHHHHH!
3. Gone Girl- Holy Plot Twist, Batman!
4. The Book thief- Death as a narrator is hauntingly beautiful in the this book.
5. The Light Between the Oceans- As a mother, I connected to this book on so many levels.
6. The Host- I loved this book. I still have dreams about this book!
7. The Divergent Series- Don’t hate me if I say I loved these books even more than The Hunger Games. Because I do.
8.The Once and Future King- One of the purest King Arthur mythology versions out there.
9. The Princess Bride- Laugh out Loud hilarious.
10.The Ocean at the End of the Lane- It’s Neil Gaiman. Nuff said.
11. The Outlander Series- These books consumed my life this year. And I am so glad I let them. Jamie Fraser wins the fictional boyfriend award.
12. Eleanor and Park, Fan Girl, Attachments,, Land Line- Every thing by Rainbow Rowell.
13. Middlesex- It’s a perfect book. Just perfect.
14. The All Souls trilogy- I am so sad I found these books so late into the year. They are beautiful.
15. Like Water for Chocolate- Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.
16. A Dance For Dragons- I can’t believe I have to wait so long for the next book!
17.The Rosie Project- Oh Don!
18. The Heart of Hearing Heartbeats- I have been recommending this book to everyone I know.
19. Girls in White Dresses- So relatable for any 20-something.
20. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies- Don’t judge me.
What were your favorites of 2014?