December is a busy time of year in my house. As if the Holidays with two young kids wasn’t enough, it’s also my oldest’s birthday month. I have been busy, busy planning an awesome birthday and holiday season for my kiddies. That however, hasn’t slowed me down. There is just too many good, juicy reads to get into and it’s very distracting! Sometimes, my TBR list is overwhelming, but then I get over it!
111.Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult– Would like to read something that will make you incrediably mad, with an unsatisfying ending? This one is for you! Luckily it’s also really well written, and I couldn’t put it down.
112. The Elite by Kiera Cass- This is the second book in The Selection series. At this point, IShe’s going to I’m think America still has so much potential. She is going to kick ass in the third book…I am like really hoping for this!
113. The One by Kiera Cass- Booooo Hissss! America does nothing! I don’t understand what happened. So much potential for America to get all geared up, lead a revolution, bust some rebel heads. Nope, she just gets the guts to tell some guy she loves him and get married. Let me get on my soap box for a second: Authors, you have the power to create amazing things. You can make a character into anything you want. They can do anything you can dream. So why? Why make heroine lame?
114. The Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline- This book has been on my TBR shelf all year. I have picked it up and put it down a million times. I so glad I finally read it. The only thing is that ended abruptly. I was left with a lot of questions.
115. Cordina’s Royal Family: Bennet and Camilla by Nora Roberts- Ah fluff…I was in desperate need of a pick me up on a rainy Sunday and this beut did the trick. It’s actually two books, but since it’s so fluffy, I’ll count it as just one!
116. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare- Book 3 of The Mortal Instruments Series and so far my favorite. I keep getting side tracked by other books, and it’s been nice coming back to these.